TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Cambodian Kids Foundation is a project of Cambodian Kids Incorporated (ABN: 58 342 937 707). From hereon, “we”, “our”, “us”, “Cambodian Kids Foundation” and “CKF”, refers to Cambodian Kids Incorporated. The website has been developed by CKF, for the use of CKF.
All content on this website, including logos, wording, naming and other intellectual property associated with CKF is the property of CKF and permission needs to be sought to develop any of the content for further use elsewhere.
MAKING A DONATION
When you make a donation to CKF, you acknowledge that we collect your personal information in order to deliver a receipt to you for tax deductibility. By providing us with your personal details, you acknowledge and agree to transmit your details to us using the protocols with which the website is equipped.
CKF uses two secure payment methods:
- Credit Card and Direct Debit Transfers: CKF has an account IntegraPay where you can make your donations securely using either your Credit Card details or by Direct Debit. We are a registered charity with the ACNC and are able to issue Tax Deductible Receipts for your donations.
- PayPal: CKF has a PayPal account, which accepts payment securely through other PayPal accounts or via a credit card after completing the form on our website
- PayPal has a 2.5% transaction fee, which we give you the choice to contribute
- PayPal is not hosted by CKF and we release all responsibility regarding payments when using the PayPal payment method to PayPal, after you have been redirected to the PayPal website.
ANONYMITY WHEN DONATING
CKF assumes that you want to be shown as a supporter if you do not check the ‘Please make my donation anonymous’ checkbox while filling out the donation form. If you have made a mistake and want to remain anonymous, please contact us ASAP, so that we can make this adjustment.
CKF is a registered charity with the ACNC and is able to issue a tax deductible receipt for your donation. You can only receive this tax deductibility if:
- Your donation is over $2
- You did not receive anything (with the exception of acknowledgement) as a part of your donation. More information can be found here: https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Income-and-deductions/In-detail/Gifts/Making-tax-deductible-gifts-and-contributions/?anchor=Gift#Gift
EVENTS AND TICKET SALES
Through the CKF Website, you are able to purchase tickets to events that are hosted by CKF. Your ticket sale is NOT a tax deductible receipt. In the case of cancellation, we will:
- Accept your ticket sale as a donation (unless you notify us in writing or e-mail to refund the ticket sale)
- Issue a receipt for a donation to you.
MISSION: CAMBODIA (MISHCAM) VOLUNTEER TRIPS
Mission Cambodia Volunteer Trips require a level of scrutiny in order to keep our children safe. When you show interest and volunteer to go on a Mission Cambodia Volunteer Trip, you agree to the following:
- You will provide us with a ‘Working with Children’ Check before departing Australia
- You will fundraise the required amount (even if you have volunteered before or already run a campaign separate from the MishCam campaign)
- You will arrange for your own tickets and understand that all costs are not included in the cost of MishCam